LIT Tinker is a wireless controller designed for individually addressable LED strips such as the WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, and NeoPixels. It comes completely assembled and enclosed in an easy-to-mount plastic case. No need to solder parts or strip wires. Just plug in either a USB cable or a DC adapter and your LED strip is good to go!
- Onboard Wemos D1 Mini (ESP8266) module.
- Onboard 5V level shifter for LED's data pin.
- Resettable fuse (5A hold, 10A trip) for overcurrent protection.
- Controller and LED can be powered using a regular DC adapter (5.0mm x 2.1mm).
- Fully extensible for other projects:
- Exposes GPIO 0, 2, 4, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Exposes GND, 3.3V and 5V power
- Firmwares supported: WLED, ESPixelStick, ESPHome, Tasmota.
- LED strips supported: WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, NeoPixels.
- Supports wireless DMX (E1.31/sACN) via WLED and ESPixelStick firmware.
The product is open-source and you can find all relevant design files here: https://github.com/LIT-Controller/LIT-Tinker
We offer bulk discount on orders of 4 or more units. Contact us for more details: email@example.com